We will only keep your information for as long as we are either required to by law or as is relevant for the purposes for which it was collected.
You can visit the Site and browse without having to provide personal details. During your visit to the Site you remain anonymous and at no time can we identify you unless you have an account on the Site and log on with your user name and password.
Collection and Use of Personal Data
What Personal Data We Collect
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your shopping experience. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Data You Provide: We receive and store any information you provide when you use our products and services or give us in any other way, such as when you create an account, write a review, or participate in an online survey. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our website, and communicating with you.
- Data about Payment: To enable payment when you make a purchase, we collect personal data in connection with your purchase, such as your name, billing and shipping addresses, email address, telephone number, credit card information and other authentication information. This information will only be shared with third parties who help to complete the purchase transaction. Examples of this include fulfilling orders and processing credit card payments.
- Automatic Data: When you visit our website, we receive and gather certain types of information automatically. For example, like many websites, we use “cookies”, and we may collect information about the type of device you use, your device’s unique identifier, the IP address of your device, your operating system, the type of Internet browser that you use, usage information, diagnostic information, and location information from or about the computers, phones, or other devices on which you install or access our products or services. Where available, our services may use your IP address and other technologies to determine a device’s approximate location to allow us to improve our products and services. We use this information to improve the content of the Services, market research purposes, to communicate information to visitors and to better tailor our Services to our users’ needs.
How We Use Your Personal Data
- operate, maintain, and improve our website, products, and services;
- customize your experience;
- respond to comments and questions and provide customer service;
- send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners;
- link or combine user information with other personal information we get from third parties, to help understand your needs and provide you with better service;
- protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity;
- process orders or otherwise provide and deliver products and services you request;
- process and deliver orders for additional services;
- identify you as a user in our system;
- facilitate the creation of and secure your Account on our network; and
- develop and improve marketing and advertising for the Services and partner services.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
Cookies are unique identifiers that we transfer to your device to enable our systems to provide, protect, and improve our products and services, such as customizing content, offering and measuring advertisements, understanding user behavior, keeping your items in your shopping cart between visits, and providing a safer experience.
You can remove or reject cookies using your browser or device settings, but in some cases doing so may affect your ability to use our products and services.
Data Security, Integrity, and Retention
We use reasonable technical, administrative, and physical security measures designed to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access to your data, and to correctly use the data we collect. For example, access to your personal data is restricted to our employees, contractors, and agents who need access to such data to perform their assigned job duties.
It is important that you take precautions to protect against unauthorized access to your Maayu’s products, account credentials, and computer or other devices. If you feel that the security of your account or personal data has been compromised, please immediately Contact Us. Please be aware that, despite our best efforts, no security system is impenetrable. In the event of a security breach, we will promptly notify you and the proper authorities if required by law.
We will retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Privacy Statement, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
We take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal data is accurate, complete, and up to date. You have the right to access, correct, or delete the personal data that we collect. You are also entitled to restrict or object, at any time, to the further processing of your personal data. You have the right to receive your personal data.
To protect the privacy and the security of your personal data, we may request data from you to enable us to confirm your identity and right to access such data, as well as to search for and provide you with the personal data we maintain. There are instances where applicable laws or regulatory requirements allow or require us to refuse to provide or delete some or all of the personal data that we maintain.
You may Contact Us to exercise your rights. We will respond to your request in a reasonable timeframe, and in any event in less than 30 days.